Step-by-Step Procedure for How to Check Central Provident Fund Balance Statement (CPF) and How to Reset CPF Password at CPF Singapore official website www.cpf.gov.sg….
Central provident fund (CPF) is a saving plan compulsory for working employees as well as permanent residents of the Singapore. Through this scheme employers and employees contributes the particular amount of money to the fund for the purpose of fulfilling needs including retirement, healthcare, and housing. This scheme is managed by Central Provident Fund Board which is monitored by the Ministry of Manpower. This is organisation which take care of investing contributions of the residents. Some employees have check his / her Central Provident Fund CPF Balance Statement at the CPF Singapore official website.
It has the number of benefits helpful for the employees. It is well-managed retirement plan as well as a fund for housing and education. A particular amount of this investment can earn impressive interest up to the 4% which is tax free.
How to Check Central Provident Fund CPF Balance Statement at www.cpf.gov.sg ?
These are some easy and simple steps you can follow to check CPF Balance at https://www.cpf.gov.sg/memebers
- Visit official website of the Central provident fund board which is https://www.cpf.gov.sg/members
- Coming to the bottom of the page. There is a “Popular Services” will be available.
- Under that Popular Services column “Check My CPF Balances” will be there
- Click on that. The link is to check your :CPF Balance” in the CPF Singapore website.
- Choose option ‘Login here’
- Enter your Singpss ID and Singpass password and click to the button ‘Login’. You will directed to the another page
- Submit OPT in a provided space which you have received by SMS and click to the button ‘Submit’
- Choose the option My CPF homepage present at the top of left side of the page
- View your last three online transactions and as well as avail a Balance Statement of your application in hard copy.
- Choose options to know transaction details from the given option which includes date from when you want to know about transactions as well as transaction number and click the button ‘Next’ to see a result
How to Reset CPF Password at https://www.cpf.gov.sg/members?
Below mentioned are some useful steps you can follow to reset your existing CPF password Reset at https://www.cpf.gov.sg/memebers
- Visit official website of Central provident fund board which is https://www.singpass.gov.sg
- Select the option ‘Menu’ and click to the tab ‘My account’
- Choose the option ‘Service’ where you will avail option ‘Reset password’
- Follow provided instruction and change your CPF password
What is the use of CPF?
Central provident fund is beneficial in many ways. These are some notable applications of the CPF.
1. How to get CPF monthly payment
The people having age 64 or more than that are eligible to get a monthly payment with the help of Central provident fund. You can avail particular amount monthly through this scheme. This is truly advantageous for the people of old age.
2. Get monthly income for life
This is another use of CPF that you can avail particular amount of monthly payment through this scheme. There is a national annuity policy with the name ‘CPF life’ which provides monthly income depends upon your life starting from the time of your pay-out qualification age. This scheme is available for the permanent citizens as well as residence of the Singapore.
3. Have your own home
With the help of CPF you can buy a home as well. Choose CPF housing scheme and with the help of a saving account from your ordinary account buy a home. Public housing scheme can avail you the chance to purchase own flat and through residential properties scheme you can buy private property as well.