Step-by-Procedure on CPF (Central Provident Fund) Singapore CPF Contribution calculator, CPF Balance Statement, CPF Services, CPF Schemes, Reset CPF Password, Forgot CPF Password, CPF Login etc at www.cpf.gov.sg/members….
The Central Provident Fund (CPF) was created by the British Colonial Authorities in Singapore in 1955. They made it a mandatory to all employees and employers to contribute towards their retirement kitty. They later expanded the contribution to provide housing scheme and cater for medical expenses. Members were also given chances to handle their own risk and returns.
During retirement the Central Provident Fund provides the members with a monthly income. The funds are meant to cater and support a modest standard living during retirement. This is a very good idea since at old age someone still gets some cash to survive thus, making life easier.
How to CPF Login in cpf.gov.sg
The employees living in Singapore will be able to login to the CPF website via the SingPass website, who have a valid SingPass ID and password to login in the website. If the employers don’t have a SingPass ID, then they can register for one by visiting this link: — https://www.singpass.gov.sg/singpass/register/instructions
Once you register and apply for the 2-factor authentication on the SingPass website, then you’ll be able to login to the CPF website via the SingPass website.
To access the CPF website you must have a sing pass registration. Sing pass is the gateway to access all government websites in Singapore. This is the password that permits the user to work online with different government agencies or to check their progress and access their accounts. With the Sing pass Id you get personal access and a gateway to the thousands of digital services offered by the government including the Central PF. For security purposes,system is guarded by the government technology agency thus, for you to connect and perform any transaction with the Central Provident Fund you will need to use this one password.
To enable you enjoy the online services of C-PF, you are required to visit the website and CPF Login using the sing pass ID. Acquiring a sing pass Id is very easy as long as you have a government document. The singpass is not a Central PF specific login but it is a tool that will help you get access to all government websites Central PF being one of them. This is the password that permits the user to work online with different government agencies or to check their progress and access their accounts. For security purposes, system is guarded by the government technology agency thus, for you to connect and perform any transaction with the Central Provident Fund you will need to use this one password
How to check CPF Balance Statement or Central Provident Fund Balance at www.cpf.gov.sg/members
Once the employees register for the SingPass and get valid ID and password, then they can visit the official website and login via their SingPass ID and password and OTP sent to their registered mobile number for the 2-factor authentication. The user will then be able to login and access the page that will look similar to the page below…
The user can check the balance related to his various accounts by clicking on the “My CPF Home” extension shown in the right-hand corner of the webpage.
Find below the easy and simple steps you can follow to enable you check CPF balance at www.cpf.gov.sg.
- The first step is to visit the website of the Central Provident Fund board.
- At the bottom of the page you will access the popular services column.
- Under the popular services column, check the CPF balance Statement.
- Click the link to check your Central Provident Fund Balance in the CPF Singapore website.
- Then choose the option “login here.”
- Then you enter your sing pass ID followed by the sing pass password. After that you click the login button. You will access the other page.
- You will receive the OPT via SMS. Key the number in the provided space and click the submit button.
- At the top of the left side of the homepage, choose the option My CPF.
- You will be able to view your last three online transactions as well as avail a hand copy of the balance statement application.
- To know the transaction details from the given option. It includes from any time you would like to know. Then click next and await the results.
- To know the transaction details from the given option. It includes from any time you would like to know. Then click next and await the results.
What is CPF calculator or Central Provident Fund Calculator?
The calculator will compute the CPF contributions payable for all the employees in Singapore.
Singapore CPF Contribution calculator is free. The calculation is done online and the tool is free. Regardless of whom you are whether employee of the employer all you are required to do is to calculate automatically the CPF contribution. The calculator is well set and all that your are required to do is key in your details and follow the guidelines. After the submission you will wait for the calculator to display the results.
How to Reset CPF Password at www.cpf.gov.sg or www.singpass.gov.sg
It’s very normal to loose or forget CPF password. However, if it happens you need not to worry because it’s possible to reset your CPF account through the following steps:
- Visit your official website of Central Provident Fund board.
- Select the menu option and click to the tab labled my account.
- Choose the service option where you will avail option” Reset CPF password.”
- Then follow the provided instruction and change your CPF password.
There are several schemes are available in Central PF official web portal and they are all beneficial to the client, they include
- Education scheme
- Retirement benefit scheme.
- Medical scheme
Central Provident Fund Singapore Services
Central Provident Fund is valuable in many ways. Below are some notable applications and uses.
- How to get Central Provident Fund monthly payment. All the people aged 64 and above are legible to get the monthly payment with the help of Central PF.
- Get monthly income for life: this is another use of PF you can avail particular amount of monthly through this scheme.
- Have your own before: The Central Provident Fund can help you buy a home and acquire any asset as well. You can choose housing scheme and from the savings account from your ordinary account you buy a home.
The Central Provident Fund, https://www.cpf.gov.sg/Members/ website has all the features and information you want to enquire about the fund. The website explains and states what they do. Almost all the CPF services are made available online. This will always save you from the hassle of visiting the offices. The options which are more viable and reliable are made available at the website services page and my online platform are:
E-Cashier services: These services are made available to enable the customer make online payments towards the CPF contributions. The use of eNETS Debit payment method, this is done through the banks, like UOB, OCBC, DBS, POSB and Standard Chartered bank.
GIRO Application Status:
You can always check the position of your direct debit Authorization/Giro Application under the following:
- Setting up a company: At this point you CPF number is submitted, employer’s responsibilities and the details changes to company’s particulars. You will view and answer the five questions.
- Hiring Employees: There is CPF contributions; foreign worker levy, skills development levy and the contributions towards the Self Help Groups are all featured here.
- Paying PF Contributions: CPF contribution rates and submission are featured here; also the direct debit and adjustment refund and all the voluntary contributions are under this docket.
- Compliance matters: All the compliance and enforcement of contributions features. All the Popular services, popular pages and the features are also available at the website.
- Student Education Loan Repayment
- Hiring employees: There is contributions; foreign worker levy, skills development levy and the contributions towards the Self Help Groups are all featured here.
Check Medisave Liabilities: to be able to check on these medisave liabilities, you will be required to fill in your CPF Account number, date of birth then you submit the details to the page.
CPF Appointment Service: It’s possible to create an opportunity to book for an appointment to see Customer service executive. You have access to cancel, reschedule or check the appointment here. The availability and access to the videos will help you execute your duties well.
Medical Appointment Services: You may be required to undergo a medical check-up while applying for the cover or the benefits under the home protection scheme. It’s possible to check the date on the website but you cannot change or perform any adjustment neither to cancel.
Web-linkup services: The services are meant to make the Central Provident Fund functions more convenient to the user. You can access the statements on Central PF even before it is released to the financial institution.
SMS Alerts: The Central Provident Fund online can access the following SMS alerts for members
- Non-contribution towards the PF.
- Application status for the nomination details.
- Transactions of on CPF investments
- CPF appointment.
- CPF e-Medical appointment.
Downloadable forms: all the required forms are available on the services section. It’s easier to download,fill in and send with the attachments as required.
What will be available in www.cpf.gov.sg website and its main Purpose?
The official website was launched by the CPF Singapore to provide online facilities to the employees of Singapore. This website is created to let the employees check their account balance for the various accounts of CPF as described in the earlier section of this article. This website will contain the various sections with different facilities described as follows: —
Get Started Section: This section of the website will contain the general information for the users for how to get started with the website and will have general information about the various features and facilities of the website.
My Homepage: The second section of this website is the “My CPF Homepage,” which the users will be able to access after logging into the website. The users will be able to check their balances related to their ordinary account, special account, and medisave account on this page.
My Online services: You can be able to access your CPF account and effect any transactions at your convenience through the online service. At this point you can be able to check your Statement, the account balances, create requests and any application. You can also check the status of your applications, view messages, from subscribing an email and SMS alert too.
My statement: This entails all the balances statements of your PF. It tells you the available balance in your CPF account that can be used in various schemes and the already used cash. The “My Statement” section is provided in the CPF website where the users will be able to see the history of their account statement for the last 15 months, or yearly statement related to the different accounts of the Central PF
Amount available: this will show you the amount of cash available for use. And it will be listed under the two categories i.e investments and education.
Net amount used: under this we have the already spent amount in the schemes and it specifies the date. This is listed under the three options i.e property, education and investment. You will still have more option to choose the relevant link.
My requests: This gives the member an opportunity to do application on various schemes and services. The official CPF Singapore website contains the “My Requests” section for the users, where the users will be able to check the updated information of any request related to their Central Provident Fund account, e.g. application of the withdrawal of savings after reaching the withdrawal age of 55 years, etc. Some the keys that are available are:
- The retirement details: all the details concerning the age are featured
- Housing details: you are required to fill in if you are buying a flat or a private property.
- Healthcare: details entailing taking full care of your health.
- Optimising my C-PF: These are the details on growing your Central Provident Fund.
- Self employment matters: the details about all the self employed persons and understanding their responsibilities
- Investments and insurance
- Education/dependants education
- Other Matters: This involves about the learning and understanding the Central Provident Fund matters well. We have the popular services, popular pages and the features.The website consist the information each member is required to know.
My messages: On this platform you will be able to receive important messages regarding your CPF Accounts. You will receive personal messages about schemes and account balance. You can access vital information concerning your loans, withdrawals, etc. You can save messages for future reference as well. The “My Messages” section of the CPF website will inform the users about the latest messages sent by the CPF board, about any news and updates related to their CPF account and savings.
My Activities: The “My Activities” section is provided in the CPF website to let the users see their earlier activities on the website. For example, the users can see the earlier 3 online transaction done by them on this section of the website and also check the status of their application made to the CPF on this page. The service will notify you the online transaction status, whether in-progress, rejected or approved.
My e-Concierge: members are able to submit any request in order to locate a transaction that you aren’t able to find on your profile.
My Notifications: “My Notifications” section is provided on the CPF website to let the users know about their notifications related to contact information, e-mail alerts, and SMS alerts.
The Purpose of the Central Provident Fund website
The website acts as a guide or the platform where you will access all the data you want. This includes, the registration, checking your balances and deposits and the withdrawals too. This includes checking the account balances of central provident fund, applying for public housing and filing the taxes. This works well and it’s more convenient. The systems are checked regularly and the security is enhanced more often to ensure the personal data is well shielded.
The website features a simpler design and border. This displays clear directives and tool-tips .The security codes are also clear providing greater ease of use to the residents. It offers greater convenience; the users can access the website through the mobile phones and its easier and saves time too. This is done immediately; they are also able to view their account through the mobile phone without visiting any office.