Step-by-step Process on Central Provident Fund CPF login or CPF Singapore Login or Cpf Balance Statement check online at www.cpf.gov.sg or www.singpass.gov.sg website….
Central Provident Fund is considered as the saving scheme which helps the employees to save their money in a huge amount which is the collection of every working month of the employee along with the contribution of the employers. The CPF also provide the help as a security system of Singapore which may benefit at the time of retirement, healthcare facilities, and housing. For the savings of lower working employees, it is considered as the Workfare and for the upper-level senior workers, it may be called as Medisave. The employees can start their withdrawing from CPF after completing the 55 years of age and for the people whose age was beyond 1953 or 65 years will receive CPF as a monthly payment. Everybody can check the CPF Balance by signing into CPF login at https://www.cpf.gov.sg/members or https://www.singpass.gov.sg/ websites.
Procedure for Central Provident Fund CPF Login in www.cpf.gov.sg
It is not a bigger task to singin the CPF Login Singapore website www.cpf.gov.sg, the one should have to visit the official site of Central Provident Fund Singapore and get connected there online. To get a CPF login, you should have the CPF submission number with the correct order and set up your e-Service online. Procedure to set up e-Service online:
- First step is to visit the Corpass Portal and sign in there.
- In the e-Service Access category, you have to select the e-Services and search for the CPF directly.
- Now, you have to select the CPF E-SUBMISSION and proceed further.
- Check the details correctly and submit the details online here.
The accounts that are specially made for the special retirement benefits help the employee to receive their CPF in the accounts only. Basically, there are three types of accounts for contributions:
- Ordinary Account for the housing and retirement benefits.
- Special Account for the retirement benefits.
- Medisave Account for the healthcare needs.
What will be available in CPF Singapore website https://www.cpf.gov.sg/members?
The employees have different requests for the schemes according to their benefits or needs. In most of the cases, ‘CPF LIFE’ schemes are to be taken to get the benefit of life incidences. After completing the age of 55, the one can apply for the retirement benefit of CPF and can get the lump sum amount of their fund.
In some schemes, CPF is available for the benefits of the employees includes Building Up My, Investment, Self Employed requirements, HPS, Details of Nomination, Death and Medical Grounds, Education, GIRO and for the other types of CPF Matters.
The person can also login to the CPF Singapore services online and with the simple verification can access to get the services.
For the assigning of e-Service:
- Select the e-Service Access to the site and proceed with Assign Selected e-Services.
- The next step is to select the user from the provided list and click next.
- Now, click on CPF E-SUBMISSION which can be clearly visible there and continue the procedure.
- Click on Role and CSN in the list of the user.
- Re-check the details of the assignments and click on next option.
- Now, you are eligible to login in the CPF e-Submission system.
What is the purpose of CPF?
The main purpose of CPF is to provide the backup to the employees to get the benefit at the time of retirement or requirements. The several schemes of the CPF may affect at the time of retirement or didn’t make any major effect. These schemes have different categories which can be chosen by the people at the time of requirements.
It is already cleared that the CPF can be useful at the time of need if your minimum value of the CPF is already crossed. Otherwise, you are not able to use the CPF amount before the time of retirement or completing the age of retirements.
Direct Gateway for Central Provident Fund CPF Login Singapore at https://saml.singpass.gov.sg/ or https://www.cpf.gov.sg/members